The Best Suitable Colorful Rubber Rolling for Flooring Choice
|FOB Price:||US $2.9-12.9 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||200 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 Pieces||US $2.9-12.9/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000suqare Meter/ Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: SP-FI
- Thickness: From 10mm to 100mm Thickness
- Friction Factor: 0.7
- Color: Colorful Color
- Vertical Deformation: 2.3mm
- Environmental Protection Level: E1
- Feature: Waterproof
- Function: Waterproof, Soundproof, Anti-Static, Thermal Insulation
- Tolerance: From +/- 0.01mm to +/- 3.05mm
- Certifications: Ce, En1177, SGS, ISO, RoHS, Fire Resistance, Pony.
- Transport Package: Packing in Pallets
- Origin: China
- Game: Sports Court, Fitness Center, Gym Crossfit Floorin
- Shock Absorption Rate: >53%
- Pattern: Pure Color or Black with 15% EPDM Flecks
- Installation Ways: Fixed
- Usage: Indoor
- Durable Years: More Than 10 Years
- Material: Rubber
- Temperature: From -40ºC to 180ºC
- Hardness: From 60 Shore a to 90 Shore a
- Trademark: SPLENDOR-SP
- Specification: 500*500mm or 1000*1000mm
- HS Code: 401691000
Rubber Flooring Rolls for Gyms, Weight Room Rubber Rolls, Industrial Rolled Rubber, Rooftop Rubber Mat Rolls, Weight Rooms, Storage Rooms, Ammunition Rooms, Industrial Applications
|Material||100% recycled rubber granules,Colorful EPDM rubber granules, PU glue|
|Dimensions||1m/1.25m width, 10m/15m/20m length|
|Thickness||1.5mm,3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm|
|Color||15% colorful EPDM flecks or as your requires|
|Temperature||-40°C to 180°C|
|Hardness||65 shoreA to 85 shore A|
Rolled rubber flooring is a popular option in homes and schools for gym floors and weight room areas. Our rolls of rubber for gyms are available in thicknesses from 1.5mm to 12mm, in 100% black and with color flecks of various percentages up to 90 percent for custom orders. Custom colors and mixes are available with minimum log runs.
Rolls of rubber flooring is a lower cost rubber flooring option than interlocking tiles. Found in commercial and home gyms, it acts as a sound dampener as well as a floor protector.
Rubber rolls are relatively easy to install. Lay rubber mat roll directly over concrete, ceramic tile, or any smooth, hard, flat surface. For a wall to wall installation, simply unroll the rubber mat roll out and cut to fit with a straightedge and a utility knife. Rubber mat rolls are factory cut with precision so they will lay side-by-side with no gaps between rolls. The ends of the rolls are not cut square and will require trimming during installation.
Choose either double sided tape or adhesive to attach the rubber to a clean, hard floor surface. Rubber rolls can also be dry laid but they should be taped at the perimeter and seams to keep them from overlapping or sliding. For small home installations tape down installation may not be required.
Rubber flooring rolls are available in standard black or with color fleck options from 10 and 20 percent and custom jobs up to 90 percent. Natural or confetti products are available as reground rubber material products. Natural rolled rubber contain whitewalls from recycled tires in the rubber mix. Confetti includes various colored materials of varying types from previous runs. These color mixes vary from roll to roll. These are the least expensive rolled rubber options available.
Contact with us:
* Free samples to check quality & One-Stop purchasing for all the flooring in your fitness center.
* 10 years old rubber flooring factory, quality ensure, delivery ensure
* Customer First, will be answer within 12 hours.